ACME Standard Mini H1 Projectors
- ACME: Picked up the call from consumers who want a product that meets their expectations but aren't ready to break the bank. Their entry-level gear is the new industry standard that delivers real performance at the right price.
- BASIC: Every other shop selling these has some fancy way of describing the same thing, but take us from us, if it ain't a Morimoto, it is literally just that: the same thing. Whether you're shopping on eBay, or Amazon, if you're looking for a bi-xenon retrofit on a budget: ACME's standard version of the classic "Mini H1 Bi-xenon" projector is a good buy.
- BEAM PATTERN: Producing a classic DOT-stepped cutoff and a decently sharp cutoff, for such an inexpensive projector the light output isn't half bad!
- HIGH / LOW: Their push/pull bi-xenon mechanism creates both a low and high beam pattern when actuated. Although dated, ACME H1 Bi-xenons use the most modern version of the Push/Pull solenoid system found on earlier Morimoto projectors.
- EASY INSTALL: The ACME H1 Bi-xenon uses a 20mm threaded mounting shaft for easy retrofitting with a good quality Hex-shaped lock ring made of AL. Their 2.5" lenses and small body makes them ideal for use in a budget build for a motorcycle or any vehicle with a small headlight housing.